Join a community of students who serve and work with our parish staff for one academic year. This is a formation program that helps students to grow in their faith while serving in a specific area of ministry. Each student is paired with a staff mentor to accompany them.
Internships are designed to help students engage more deeply in ministry while also growing in their own faith through the experience. The interns are the core leaders of our undergraduate Catholic community!
- gain valuable insight into working for a faith-based non-profit
- attend a summer retreat at the end of August
- meet bi-weekly with their intern community formation sessions
- collaboratively create and implement a project at the completion of the internship
- receive a $500 stipend per semester
Information sessions will be held on Thursday, February 20 following Ig.nite (at 7:00 PM in the Loyola Room) and Sunday, February 23 at 7:00 PM.
Click here to apply to be an intern for the 2020-2021 academic year. Applications will be accepted through Monday, March 9. Please contact Brian with questions.
Internships are available in the following areas (click for more info):