Join a community of students who serve and work alongside our parish staff for one academic year! This is a formation program that helps students to grow in their faith while serving in a specific area of ministry. Each student is paired with a staff mentor to accompany them in their faith, to keep them accountable to their work expectations, and to assess their professional development throughout the program. Internships are designed to help students reflect on their own story, develop a personal relationship with Jesus, and discern how they can share their gifts with the Church and the world post-graduation. Our goal is to form life-long followers of Jesus who will be active parishioners and leaders in their future parish community after graduation.
- Gain valuable insight into working for a faith-based non-profit
- Attend an opening retreat together in August
- Develop professional skills that will help in future employment
- Meet bi-weekly for formation sessions
- Share their personal faith story with the community
- Attend ESTEEM conference in the spring to Washington D.C.
- Receive a $500 stipend per semester
A list of internship positions and applications for next year will be available in February 2022