Join a community of students who serve and work alongside our parish staff for one academic year! This is a formation program that helps students to grow in their faith while serving in a specific area of ministry. Each student is paired with a staff mentor to accompany them in their faith, to keep them accountable to their work expectations, and to assess their professional development throughout the program. Internships are designed to help students reflect on their own story, develop a personal relationship with Jesus, and discern how they can share their gifts with the Church and the world. Our goal is to form life-long missionary disciples who will be active parishioners in their future parish community after graduation.
- Gain valuable insight into working for a faith-based non-profit
- Develop professional skills that will help in future employment
- Serve at a local organization together of their choice
- Lead an A.M.D.G. of 8-10 students
- Meet weekly for formation sessions each Friday
- Serve at Hope Clinic in Ypsilanti once a month in pairs
- Share their personal faith story with the community
- Receive a $500 stipend per semester
Please check back in February 2021 for an application or contact Brian with any questions.