Join a community of students who serve and work with our parish staff for one academic year. This is a formation program that helps students to grow in their faith while serving in a specific area of ministry. Each student is paired with a staff mentor to accompany them.
Internships are designed to help students engage more deeply in ministry while also growing in their own faith through the experience. The interns are the core leaders of our undergraduate Catholic community!
- gain valuable insight into working for a faith-based non-profit
- attend a summer retreat at the end of August
- meet bi-weekly with their intern community formation sessions
- lead monthly Mission Nights for all undergraduates
- collaboratively create and implement a project at the completion of the internship
- receive a $500 stipend per semester
The application is now closed for the 2019-2020 academic year. Information sessions and applications will be available in February 2020 for rising juniors and seniors. Please contact Brian with questions.