Undergraduate and graduate retreats provide an opportunity for students and young adults to get away and take time amidst their busy lives for prayer, fellowship and reflection. These guided and peer-led retreats are a means to see how God is already at work in our lives, and the ways in which God is inviting each of us into a deeper relationship. Each retreat meets students and young professionals where they are, and inspires them to continue to find ways to meet God in their daily lives, and in their relationships and service with others.
Retreat opportunities for the 2019-2020 academic year include:
- Fresh Gathering for New Students September 8, 2019
- Fall retreat for undergraduate men & women October 18-20, 2019
- Retreat in Daily Life
Fall October – November 2019
Lent March-April 2020
- Ignatian Silent Retreat: January 2-6, 2020 (tentative)
- Undergraduate women’s retreat January 17-19, 2020
- Undergraduate men’s retreat January 31 – February 2, 2020
Retreat sign up links are active about one month in advance of start date. For more information, please contact Fr. Mark Mossa, SJ.