Undergraduate and graduate retreats provide an opportunity for students and young adults to get away and take time amidst their busy lives for prayer, fellowship and reflection. These guided and peer-led retreats are a means to see how God is already at work in our lives, and the ways in which God is inviting each of us into a deeper relationship. Each retreat meets students and young professionals where they are, and inspires them to continue to find ways to meet God in their daily lives, and in their relationships and service with others.
Retreat opportunities for the 2020-2021 academic year include:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, these dates are subject to change.
- Fresh Gathering for New Students September 20, 2020
- Virtual Ignatian Retreat, September 25-27, 2020
- Virtual Fall retreats for undergraduate men & women October 31, 2020
- Retreat in Daily Life
Offered in the Fall beginning October 2020 & in the Spring beginning February 2021
- Advent On-Line Retreat, dates TBA
- Undergraduate women’s retreat January 15-17, 2021
- Undergraduate men’s retreat January 15-17, 2021