Undergraduate students, retreat – run away – to some quiet to reflect on your experience and discover – in the company of new and old friends – how God our Creator is already at work in your lives.
Retreats offer students a chance to deepen relationships with friends through prayer, telling our stories, rest, silence, and physical activity. Retreat content is based on St Ignatius’ guides to reflection on experience, prayer with scripture, Eucharist, and discernment of challenging life choices.
Retreat leaders are usually grad students, young adults, and Jesuits. Retreat opportunities for the 2018-2019 academic year include:
- Fresh Gathering for Freshmen September 16, 2018
- Busy Person Retreat (a retreat in daily life for students)
Fall October – November 2018
Lent March-April 2019
- Fall retreat for undergraduate men & women October 26-28, 2018
- Undergraduate men’s retreat January 18-20, 2019
- Undergraduate women’s retreat February 1-3, 2019
Retreat sign up links are active about one month in advance of start date. For more information, please contact Jennifer Line.