Undergraduate students, retreat – run away – to some quiet to reflect on your experience and discover – in the company of new and old friends – how God our Creator is already at work in your lives.
Retreats offer students a chance to deepen relationships with friends through prayer, telling our stories, rest, silence, and physical activity. Retreat content is based on St Ignatius’ guides to reflection on experience, prayer with scripture, Eucharist, and discernment of challenging life choices.
Retreat leaders are usually grad students, young adults, and Jesuits. Retreat opportunities for the 2016-2017 academic year include:
- Fresh Gathering for Freshmen September 11, 2016
- Busy Student Retreat – Fall (a retreat in daily life for students) October – November 2016
- Fall retreat for undergraduate men & women October 7-9, 2016
- Undergraduate men’s retreat January 13-15, 2017
- Undergraduate women’s retreat February 3-5, 2017
- Busy Person Retreat – Lent February – April 2017
Retreat sign up links are active about one month in advance of start date. For more information on the busy person retreat, please contact Jennifer Line.