What are the expectations for participants?
- Since community and solidarity are essential values you will experience while participating in ASB, it is very important that you attend all formation meetings in the Fall and Winter semesters. Formation meetings are mandatory for all participants. Please see the schedule for formation meeting dates and times.
- It is understandable that conflicts and emergencies may arise that will prevent you from attending a formation meeting. Participants must communicate with their site leaders and ASB coordinators about any conflicts before the formation meetings. If an emergency prevented a participant from attending a formation meeting, he/she should contact their site leader and ASB coordinators as soon as they are able.
- Participants must be fully present to their community and respectful of the needs of others. Trust is key.
- Prayer and faith-sharing are necessary for ASB.
- Participants will submit all necessary forms and payments by their deadlines.
- Refrain from the purchase and consumption of alcohol and illicit drugs while on an immersion trip.
Failure to comply with these and/or any other ASB policies could prevent someone from participating in ASB.
Note: St. Mary Student Parish assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, etc. which might occur on the trip to and from the sites or at the sites. Individuals going on the trip automatically assume these risks by submitting this release form: